Benefits of Pure Almond Essential Oil
Why we use Almond Essential Oil ?
Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis. Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover. Helps reverse sun damage.
Almonds are nutritional powerhouses. They’re full of healthy fats, fiber, phytochemicals, vitamins, and minerals.
Almond Essential Oil : Flawless Skin Creator / Non-Toxic Beauty Maker Anti-Acne Activator / Deep Skin Cleanser Ton Eliminator / Anti – Aging Activator, Can bee used for all these. However Essentially used fo the face.
What are the benefits of using almond oil on your face?
Although there’s plenty of research that touts the benefits of eating almonds Trusted Source, there’s less scientific evidence on the benefits of using almond oil on the skin.
However, according to some clinical studies , applying Almond Essential Oil to the skin may have the following benefits:
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory Trusted Source, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties Trusted Source, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Almond Essential Oil have vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may contribute to helping smooth the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks. Almond Essential Oil may be an effective treatment for preventing and reducing stretch marks.
Almond oil general benefits
Almond oil is full of vitamin E, and it’s a great source of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. The antioxidant-rich oil is known for its free radical fighting abilities. It’s also anti-inflammatory and boosts immunity.
Containing omega-3 fatty acids, almond oil might help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels and improve your memory. It may help lower your risk for diseases like cancer and heart disease.