We categorize information about you (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’) as follows:
- Profiling Information: The information that you provide during registration for a service or make a purchase, which may include some or all of the following: information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes, etc. and your contact details viz. your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and similar. In the case of facebook allied services (in case you opt for it), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc. will be revealed.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists, etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents, etc. We collect only your personal information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your personal information to any third party or otherwise trade with it.
RIGHT TO COLLECT
- We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. We will only disclose this information, provided below:
- We use your certain information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- We gather and store your service usage and transactional information to:
- Comply with our obligations under law; and
- Monitor your use of our services in order to ensure your compliance with our terms of service.
Any personal information which we collect and may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties. Sometime we use ‘cookies’ so that we can provide you with more customized information when you return to our website. ‘Cookies’ are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our services to you.
You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a ‘cookie’, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a ‘cookie’, you thereby agree to our use of any personal information collected by us using that cookie.
You may update your profiling information at any time on the website. When you acknowledge and agree in the interests of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secured circumstances, share your personal information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
If we require to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your personal information, the legalistic realms automatically gives us the permission:
- to conduct our business
- to secure our systems or
- to enforce our own rights
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages whatsoever may arise from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
In order to ensure our users comply with the terms of service, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
To ensure security and integrity of our services are safeguarded, we may monitor your personal information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you. This clearly implies that you agree to disclosers to such third party/parties, any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party/parties.