Each packet contains Little millet and moong dal mix with freshly ground spices and herbs: Coriander Leaves, Curry Leaves, ginger, garlic, green chilli, whole spices and Himalayan pink salt.
- Time to beat your cravings with not just any instant food but a power packed super food; Introducing… a nutritious and yummy millet Khichdi – A quick and easy ready-to-cook food to keep you healthy even during your busy days.
- Little Millet and Moong dal combination serves a wholesome, nutritious and comforting food. Added to it, our freshly ground flavouring spices will give a flavourful treat to this quick and energetic meal.
How it’s made:
Crafted from our home kitchen, millet khichdi is a tasty and wholesome treat.
Prepared in desi cow ghee, our khichdi uses whole millet grains, moong dal and fresh herbs and spices. The age-old methods of hand-roasting grains and spices not only helps to preserve the contents but also to
enhance taste and keep all the nutrients intact.
How to Cook:
- Boil water in a vessel (in 1:6 ration of millet mix and water)
- Empty contents of the sachet to the boiling water, check for salt and add extra as per taste.
- Let it cook for 15 mins with the lid on.
- Serve hot with ghee or raita.
There are no reviews yet.