Each packet contains millet and dal mix with ground spices of curry flavor.
Ghee roasted Foxtail Millet, Moong Dal and spice powder (Curry leaves, Coriander seeds, Cumin, garlic, Red Chilly, Black pepper, Tamarind, Urad dal, Himalayan rock salt)
- Time to beat your cravings with not just any instant food but a power packed super food; Introducing… a nutritious and yummy millet meal in three different flavours – A quick and easy ready-to-cook food to keep you healthy even during your busy days.
- Foxtail Millet and Moong dal combination serves a wholesome, nutritious and comforting food. Added to it, our freshly ground flavouring spices will give a flavourful treat to this quick and energetic meal.
How’s it made:
Crafted from our home kitchen, millet meal is a tasty and healthy treat with three local flavours.
The grains are hand roasted in desi cow ghee. Later, the flavouring powder is made from dry
roasting and grinding different Indian spices.
The three different flavours are carefully curated using: whole Indian spices, dals, cumin, coriander
seeds, fresh curry leaves, mint leaves and Himalayan rock salt.
The whole process does not involve adding any external preservatives or other stabilisers. The age old methods of hand-roasting grains and spices not only helps to preserve the contents but also to
enhance taste and keep all the nutrients intact.
How to Cook:
- Boil water in a vessel (in 1:3 ration of millet mix and water)
- Empty contents of the sachet to the boiling water, check for salt and add extra as per taste.
- Let it cook for 15 mins with the lid on.
- Serve hot with ghee or raita.