Jowar rava (50%), Barnyard Millet rava(25%), Little Millet rava (25%), spices and condiments (urad dal, channa dal, mustard, cumin, curry leaves, red chilli, fresh ginger, Himalayan Rock salt and Desi cow Ghee)
- Include the Local Super-food Millet into your diet with this tasty and healthy Upma Mix.
- Hand roasted Millet rava in desi cow ghee along with lentils and spices, just like we make it at home.
- Designed for health-conscious people on the go, this is a ready-to-cook mix with no preservatives or no artificial flavors added.
- Gluten-free and fiber rich, this Upma keeps you full and satiated for long hours.
How to use:
- Boil water in a vessel in 1:3 ratio of Upma Mix.
- Add the Upma mix slowly while stirring.
- Cook for few minutes with lid and serve hot.
- Millets are not just healthy, they are also Farmer friendly crops. By increasing your consumption of millet in your daily diet, you not only encourage farmers to produce these millets but also contribute to environment since Millets are arid-crops that need less water.
- All our products are handmade by our women-staff who are the support system to their families.