Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi powder, Almond, Cashew, cardamom.
- Your Morning Super Food.
- Gluten free and a powerhouse for Calcium, Potassium and Iron. Having just one cup of this Ragi Malt for breakfast keeps you energetic for long hours.
- Sprouted Ragi flour has a high nutritional profile and an equally high sustaining power. Hence, it’s a SUPER FOOD suitable for all age groups.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxiety, controls diabetes, low in fat and helps in nourishing malnutrition since it’s one of the best natural sources for iron and calcium.
- This sprouted Ragi flour is mixed with cardamom, cashew and almonds and suggested to consume it with milk/water to make it relatively Tridoshic (As per Ayurveda: Neutralizing all three doshas).
- Above all these, it is so flavorful that even kids will love to have it!
How to use:
- Add 1 Tbsp of powder to 1 cup of boiling milk or water and stir slowly.
- Boil for 3-4 mins
- Add sugar or jaggery powder as per your taste
- Serve hot or chilled.
Tip: Before adding to boiling milk/water, mix the powder in a teaspoon of water to form a paste.
This will avoid any lumps forming later.